Amazon

Monday, June 11, 2012

Brestfeeding and Weight gain during pregnancy

Hello All,

Today's topic is breastfeeding  and weight gain during pregnancy. A doctor says that breastfeeding is the best thing for your baby. In my opinion it has its pros and cons. The pros are that its nutritious and has all the protein and nutrients your baby needs. The con is trying to get your baby to latch on to the nipple. Also with breastfeeding the breast gets engorged and sore because of it. I breastfeed my 8 month old for 3 months. It did help with our bonding and brought us closer together.

My daughter is currently on formula I'm sure some of you moms have heard of it the Gerber Good Start Gentle, which is a very good formula and she enjoys it. You can go to Gerber.com to check it out. They give tips, resources, and advice about your baby. It also gives information about the different stages your baby has from birth to 5 years old I think. Weight gain during pregnancy was hard for me because during pregnancy you crave different foods, which aren't always the best choice.

I craved burgers, ice cream, and candy. I think if you just take your prenatal vitamins, exercise, and eat junk food sparingly if you can lol I think you should be okay. Another thing is to remember that you are suppose to gain a certain amount during the pregnancy. If you gain to much or too little you can put the baby and your self at risk for different things. Hopefully this information was useful its just from my own experience. I appreciate whoever reads this and thanks for stopping by.


Regards,
Renee


P.S
This is a quote for the day hope you like it.
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Mark Twain




No comments:

Post a Comment