Amazon

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The do's and dont's during pregnancy

Hello

Hope everyone is enjoying there day today's topic is whats good and bad during pregnancy. During your 9 months of pregnancy it's important to keep yourself healthy because what you eat and drink the baby or babies do to. So for instance drinking a lot of alcoholic beverages isn't good for the baby because thier lungs arent fully developed yet. I'm just going to name a few dont's during pregnancy your doctor will tell you more.
  • dont smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs during preganancy
  • dont exercise for long periods of time.
  • dont consume to much caffeine.
  • eat eat too much junk food.
  • dont eat to many fried foods.
Futhermore during pregnancy taking care of yourself is vital to your health and the baby. Some women experience weight gain and weight lost. So if you think you aren't gaining enough talk to your doctor to discuss a plan on what to do about it. Also before pregnancy some people know they are pregnant and some don't. I was 8 weeks pregnant with my son and 6 weeks pregnant with my daughter and I didn't know I was pregnant neither times. I wasnt sick or feeling and signs or symptoms so thats important to take into consideration. Another thing is that some women have a period and still are preganant, its crazy but its true. My advice to do during prganacy is
  • do eat healthy.
  • do take prenatal vitamens.
  • do get plenty of rest and sleep.
  • do try to keep yourself stress free.
  • do go to the hospital if you experience any pain what so ever.

I'm not a doctor I'm just giving my advice and experinece on what I know from my preganacies. It's also important to that that every pregnancy is different. So take care of yourself and during the 3rd trimester get plenty of sleep and rest because you are going to need it.


Regards,
Renee


P.S
Are you having problems with the terrible 2's. I know I did take a look at this and see what you think untill next time be safe everyone and enjoy your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment