Amazon

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Welcome and Hello

Hi,

My Darlings
I'm Renee and welcome to my blog. First off this blog will be discussing baby topis. As a mom of a 7 year old son and 8 month old daughter it gets tough but as parents we get through it. I started this blog just to give advice and talk to other parents about thier children and my own. I have experience in this area from being up all night with no sleep, from them being sick with a cold, and colic to name a few. I'm a stay at home mom and a student. I think I can help mom's to be or people who have children already. I just recently brought was a good read because the site offered a lot of products for moms to be and other products if you would like to check it out click here.

Its totally up to you but the book I read was about getting fit after pregnancy it helped me out a great deal. I was 40 pound heavier than what I was and I didnt like it. The book offered a lot of useful information and I lost 15 pounds!. Its summer so I wanted to be able to wear my swim suit again (lol) I added the photo of my kids to show that my blogs are from me and I'm writing from the heart its nothing fake imitation If you are a new mom I think that the book would really help so if interesed click here.  As a mom there are endless topics to discuss so I'd like to share my thoughts if you want to comment you can it's greatly appreciated.Well I will be writting many more blogs and discussing many more topics so everyone have a great night and weekend.

P.S

Families are like fudge-mostly sweet with a few nuts.
(Author Unknown)

Regards,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment