Amazon

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Siblings

Hello Everyone,

Today I will be discussing siblings. if you have siblings then you know sometime you fight and argue but you still love each other. I have an identical twin sister so I was never alone. We like the same things and have much in common. We are older now but much is still the same except I'm a mom of 2 and she doesn't have any kids yet. My son is 7 years old and he has always wanted a brother or sister since the age of 4. When I became pregnant with his sister he couldn't believe it and he was very happy.


The day I gave birth he was there and he held his sister and he talked to her and smiled at her. That was a moment that I will also treasure. Well fast forward she is 9 months old now and crawling and trying to walk. She is always crawling behind him and going in his room knocking his stuff down. He gets mad at times but they do a lot together he feeds her and watches cartoons with her. I can tell she loves him because when he gets home she gets excited and she smiles and laughs with him. I thought he wouldn't want to share his attention and me with someone else but I was wrong he understands she is a baby and needs little more attention than he does.


If you have a child and are expecting another try to balance the attention for instance letting the older child help with feedings, baths, and other things. Trust me they want to help. There is a big age gap between my children but they adore each other and hopefully that will carry on into adult hood. Don't worry your child will adjust to a new baby.

Regards,
Renee


Quote
"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."
-Richard Bach-

No comments:

Post a Comment