Amazon

Friday, June 15, 2012

Complications during pregnancy

Good Evening,

I want to discuss complications during pregnancy. During pregnancy there could be complications. I'm just letting you know from my experience with my 2 children, who are 7 and 8 months. Everyone is different some people have complications during pregnancy due to several reasons some are high blood pressure, pre-clampsia, diabetes, or genetic diseases. So there are many reasons a woman could have complications. During my second pregnancy with my daughter I was in labor 36 hours with my son it was only 7 hours. It's said that second pregnancy labor lasts longer. In addition with my daughter she was small, she was 6 pounds 1 once and my son was 7 pounds 7 ounces. My daughter was worried about her weight and my placenta.

I had an amniocenteses done. This is where they stick a needle in the abdomen and take some of the amniotic fluid surrounding the baby. This was to make sure there were no birth defects. She didn't have any thank god and she is healthy and beautiful. I went through my first pregnancy with no complications and my second pregnancy I had complications. So every pregnancy is different. Also with my daughter I had nausea through my entire pregnancy and heart burn. For the heart burn the think that really helped me was eating peppermints. This soothed my throat and it really helps. For the nausea my doctor prescribed me some pills that tasted gross but that were great.

Futhermore during my pregnancy I had 2 unrinary tract infections and bladder infection. I thought they were the same but they arent. The whole time I was pregnant I read a lot of books and shopped on amazon. Once my feet started swelling I prefered to shop online. I read a lot of great books about babies, eventhough I'm a mom I still have lot to learn. Well thank you for reading.


Respectfully,
Renee


P.S.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment